County Considers Earlier Last Call
The city of Atlanta forced the clubs and bars to close earlier, and now people are apparently flocking to Dekalb county in droves to spend money at businesses, and now the county is debating over passing a similar bill to force the taxpaying bars and clubs to close earlier as well.
What do they mean by “sending people and any trouble along with it”?
It’s my contention that:
- Adults can manage themselves
- Bars and clubs are businesses
- Businesses manage themselves
- If clientèle cause “problems”, there will be a drop in profits
- making changes in laws in order to “follow the herd” is short-sighted
Convince me otherwise.